May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Just a quick note before I head to Church.

As someone who struggled to have a child of my own, Mother's day was a terrible holiday to deal with during those months. For those of you in my world, who want more than anything to hold their own child, who are struggling for that to happen, I pray for you this weekend. I pray The Lord would hear your cries, bind your pain. I pray you would TURN TO HIM, the one who is able to do all things, and cling to HIM. I also, want you to know if you need a knowing ear, I am here with two. If you would like me to pray for you by name, please send me a note.

In Him, 
Signing Out

#warriorprincessKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, please remember, real people with real emotions read these: Be Nice.