December 27, 2015

Challenge Accepted

So yesterday, while surfing Facebook, posts kept coming up on my page about a 365 day writing challenge one of my friends was going to start. I kept scrolling by, trying to ignore it. TRYING...very hard to ignore it. 

We all know Our Lord, will not let us ignore something he has designed for US....so after seeing these posts about 30 times...I accepted the challenge. 

I'm telling you all right now, that I've accepted a challenge to write for 365 days. 

I'm not sure how well this will go, but I'm going to try it. 

I'm going to struggle, I'm going to fight, I'm going to kick and scream, I'm going to hate it. 

but I'm going to listen. 

I'm going to become a better writer. 

I'm going to do this for my Lord and Savior, I guess its the least I can do right?

I hope you all enjoyed His Birthday. 

Wishing you a blessed New Year. 

~*Signing off*~
#warriorprincessKJ

#write365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, please remember, real people with real emotions read these: Be Nice.