January 1, 2016

Day 1

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you had an amazing Christmas, and I would like to wish you all an amazing New Year!!!

I'm really struggling with what to write about these days, but since I started this challenge I'm going to see what comes.

Currently I'm watching my 10 year old son, 'clean' his room. I really don't understand how it is so hard for one person to do the one task at hand.

Do you think that's what God wonders too?

"KJ, I've told you since April...1000 times, to write, to tell people your story, why is it so hard for you to do? Why aren't you doing it yet?"

I'm sure that is why HE puts these thoughts in my head right?

Thankfully for me, God has more patience then my human self. If God hounded me and YELLED at me the way I've been on AB all day to get his job done, I'm sure I would be in a way different spot.

I'm also not jumping all over the room getting distracted by every little thing, but is the laundry or the dishes, or that tv show, really more important than being obedient?

So...Here is to the next 365 days :)

We got this right?!

#wrtie365
~*Signing off*~

#warriorprincessKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, please remember, real people with real emotions read these: Be Nice.