August 2, 2015

Announcements!

Good Afternoon! Happy Sunday!
I have two quick announcements of you all!

1. The winner of the Experience Guide to the book of John was drawn by random selection and the winner is: Krista L. Congrats Krista, and thank you everyone who entered!

2. The next Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study starts Sept 8. It is "Taming the To-Do List" By Glynnis Whitwer. This book isn't about your lists...its about actually getting your lists done! Prioritize your list, don't procrastate and Get God's to-do list done!
Will you join me in study?
Head over to Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies to sign up!

All right that is all I have for you at this point. I'm going to go clean our 3rd floor, so AB can have a sleep over....what have I gotten myself into?!?!?!

~*WarriorPrincessKJ*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, please remember, real people with real emotions read these: Be Nice.