August 17, 2015

Home

Hey Readers! (Does my addressing you as my readers seem weird to you? I never know how to start off a post!)


So I typed this up and never posted it. Sorry this is from 2 weeks ago!

I just really have to tell you a story...

Since we moved in April to South Carolina, we've been attending Transformation Church. We went once, and were hooked, haven't looked back. 
Well, then our pastor went on a preaching sabbatical. We figured this would be a good time to maybe just look at other churches, a little closer to home. So after a few summer travels, we went to a different church last weekend. AB loved the kid's portion of it, but B and I we were a little hesitant, just didn't feel right to us. Nothing wrong with the church, in fact that message was great, and I loved being able to attend a smaller church with neighbors. People I knew!

However, I decided I would attend our normal church today. Walking in, I felt like I was coming home. Like I walked into a building that I truly belonged in. IT WAS AMAZING! It was also confirmed for me that I need look no more for another church. I will continue to make the drive and attended TC. 

As great as a feeling as that was, I can't help but think, how great it will be when I get to go to my real home, my home with God. 

I tried looking up a bible verse to quote, but I couldn't find one that spoke to my heart. 

I imagine going to heaven, walking into the gates, will feel like peace, I finally made it, this is where I belong, this is where my people are. 

I was nervous last weekend, but this weekend, I walked in and peace rushed over me, I think heaven will be like that, only 10 fold. 

Alright, so this was really random. As are my thoughts! I'm going to get them together and share more. 

Signing Off
#warriorprincessKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, please remember, real people with real emotions read these: Be Nice.