August 17, 2015

Prayers needed


Hey.

So, as I've hinted to on this blog. God has told me to write, and he continues to use a few people to show me that, one person in particular, I hope you know who you are, He seems to use more often than others. I want you to know it is a good thing, I need nudging and I'm super thankful for you Ms. SS :)

I was talking with Ms. SS this evening via text messages when my phone died..and I was forced to head to the computer to finish that conversation. Which then led me to opening my file on my computer titled "My Story". 

This is the document I started a few months ago, that really is only 8 pages long, and I haven't looked at in weeks. 

I don't feel ready to post it. It's not finished. 

I do feel like God is telling me to post it. 

I'm having an internal struggle.

Could you please pray for me? I know someone out there needs to hear my story, why else would God want me to put it out there. Even if it is just me who needs it to be out there. But, am I really ready to open that can of worms? Am I really ready to move on and no longer keep my story a secret, just between me and God?

So here is the deal: You pray for me, and I pray about this..and maybe this week it will get done? Yeah? Also, if you tell me in the comments or contact me ways I can be praying for you I will do that. Even if you don't want to pray for me; I'd love to pray for you. 

Good night readers.

#warriorprincessKJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, please remember, real people with real emotions read these: Be Nice.