January 2, 2016

Day 2

Honestly....nothing comes to mind, other than "I need to write today"

Just read my daily verse from You Version, my bible app.

It's 1 Corinthians 13: 2

The Message Version:

"If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump" and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing."

Kind of fitting after yesterday.

I did not love well yesterday.

AB really truly annoyed me yesterday and instead of holding on to that boy for dear life and letting him know that no matter what he says and does to me, I will always love him, I yelled.

I got angry. I got rude. I sunk to his level.

Come to think of it, I did not love that much better today, either.

There are few people in my life who really annoy me, and instead of loving them, I've allowed myself to be judgmental of them, and rag on the them, and gossip about them.

Instead of praying for them, and my feelings towards them. I've allowed myself to be no better than them. Their actions are immature and rude, but so are mine.

How is that Christ like love?


It's NOT.

Praying I can learn to have love...but more importantly to have love to give away to others.

~*Signing Off*~
#warriorprincessKJ
#write365




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, please remember, real people with real emotions read these: Be Nice.