January 4, 2016

Day 3

I don't have a lot to say today as its late. I just wanted to share my other #write365 goal for myself. I found this scripture writing plan http://www.swtblessings.com/2015/12/january-scripture-writing-plan.html?m=1 and have decided I'm going to do this as a part of my writing. It won't always coordinate and I won't always be able to do them both. However I plan to stay on schedule! I missed yesterday so I did two days today,etc.

If you'll notice on the photo some circles words. Those are what I've gotten from that verse. My key words. Before I sat down todo it tonight, I was just thinking about doing and the thought "your word of the year is love" came to mind. Did you read yesterday's post? I admit I need to learn to love better so I went with it. Then I started writing out Jan 2 scripture and the first sentence included steadfast love...coincidence? I think not.

Will you pray with me that I can learn to love those in my life with a steadfast love just like God loves me??!?! 

~*Signing Off*~
#warriorprincessKJ
#write365
#love2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, please remember, real people with real emotions read these: Be Nice.